1. Boulder Feels a Lot Like a Resort. An active lifestyle; drop-dead gorgeous scenery; a trendy, intimate, historic downtown; nationally recognized chefs; and a vibrant nightlife all add up to a resort-like atmosphere. But instead of a town that’s in the mountains accessible via snowy mountain roads, Boulder is just 40 minutes from Denver International Airport (DIA), making it a convenient choice for attendees flying in from around the country. Shuttle transportation and rental cars are a piece of cake.
2. Get Organic. Three of Boulder’s best assets – food, scenery and weather – come together for Boulder’s Farm Dinners and give meeting planners a chance to create an unforgettable event. Meeting attendees will never forget sitting outside, walking through the garden, hearing a passionate chef talk about the carrots he picked earlier in the day and eating at dusk by candlelight. It’s the quintessential Boulder event.
3. America’s Foodiest Town. Bon Appetit magazine named Boulder, “America’s Foodiest Town” and the dining scene has exploded. Boulder is home to the winner of the James Beard Foundation Award for Best Chef Southwest, a Top Chef winner, the state’s best farmers’ market, and half of the state’s Master Sommeliers. Not too shabby for a college town of 97,000 people.
4. Get Outside. From hot air ballooning to fly fishing, from group mountain bike rides to downtown walking tours, Boulder can tailor an unforgettable experience for your group. The town is surrounded by wide open spaces, which means that your group can be in-the-middle-of-nowhere in 15 minutes.
5. Find Awesome Deals in Our Value Season. Boulder’s value season occurs during the winter months and, surprisingly, the winter weather is mild. Located at the foot of the mountains, where the Rocky Mountains meet the plains, Boulder is not a super snowy destination and the active lifestyle doesn’t stop. Named one of the “5 Great College Towns for Winter Enthusiasts” by US News and World Report and one of “Top 10 Winter Towns” by National Geographic Traveler, Boulder’s value season offers your groups a Colorado alternative.
For more information on booking an event in Boulder, go to www.bouldercoloradousa.com or email GroupSales@bouldercvb.com.