1. Experience the Celebrations. Breckenridge is known throughout the west as the place to celebrate. Plan your event to coincide with one of our popular FREE signature celebrations — International Snow Sculpture Championships, Kingdom Days, Oktoberfest, Dine for $18.59 – for a chance to mingle with the locals and experience true Breckenridge charm.
2. Find Abundant Space. In addition to housing over 100,000 square feet of meeting space, Breckenridge offers free in-town transportation and unique venues that embody the mountain lifestyle. Whether a party of 10 or a gathering of 1,500, groups can find the perfect space to host an event in Breckenridge, Colorado.
3. Take a Stroll. Your attendees will enjoy the crisp mountain air in a location brimming with a variety of fantastic downtime options. Most group properties are within walking distance to year-round offerings, including boutique shopping, a thriving independent restaurant scene and the culturally rich Arts District.
4. Have Fun. No matter what the season, Breckenridge is the place to be for entertaining outdoor activities. In winter, guests can schuss away the day at the world-class ski resort, go sledding, snowshoeing or take a jaunt around town on a sleigh ride. But the fun doesn’t end after the white stuff melts. When the weather gets warm, visitors can while away the hours river rafting, hiking, biking, horseback riding or hitting the links on the world’s only 27-hole Jack Nicklaus-designed public golf course.
5. Rest + Relax. After the high-powered meetings, guests can wash away the most stressful of days with a spa treatment at one of more than 15 world-class Breckenridge spas. Whether they’re looking for cleansing and detox therapy, a body wrap, a therapeutic massage or a simple manicure and pedicure, it’s all offered in Breckenridge.
For more information on booking an event in Breckenridge, go to www.breckmeetings.com.