1. Unique and Abundant Ways to Play. Mankato offers a variety of ways to play in your down time, including cycling, sightseeing the scenic and historic river valley, experiencing a vibrant downtown and enjoying enriching cultural experiences like headliner concerts, theatre, music, visual arts and lively night entertainment. Plus, Mankato boasts three beautiful wineries within 20 miles of our city, making us the Napa Valley of Southern Minnesota.
2. Conveniently Located and Easy to Reach. Within easy reach from the Twin Cities, Mankato is a mere 70 miles from the metro. Once you arrive, you’ll find you’ve been transported into the heart of the scenic Minnesota River valley with more miles of river than any other county in the state of Minnesota. Plus, Mankato is an easy city to navigate and parking is accessible and affordable.
3. Plentiful Event Space with the Amenities You Want. Mankato’s meeting and convention space offers free Wi-Fi, plus every other amenity you have come to enjoy and expect. Rely on Mankato’s friendly hospitality staff to make your meeting or convention a success, with the capability to host events for up to 5,000 people.
4. Outdoor Adventure for Everyone. Mankato’s outdoor options allow everyone to connect on a whole new level with each other and the environment. Cyclists can enjoy an extensive city, county and state trail system, open country roads and trails for mountain bikers. Whether you’re planning for two or twenty or more, if you’re looking for a river adventure, you can call on Bent River Outfitter for individual or team building events that include canoeing, kayaking or paddle boarding down one of our rivers. Plus, Mankato offers an abudnace of beautiful parks including historic Sibley Park, where folks can kick back and relax.
5. Complimentary, Customized Services. The staff at the Greater Mankato Convention & Visitors Bureau are ready to deliver complimentary and customized services to you for all your event needs, including nametags, event bidding and a comprehensive grant program.
For more information on booking an event in Mankato, go to www.visitgreatermankato.com.