Association professionals and supporters, recipients of the prestigious Midwest Society of Association Executives (MSAE) Awards of Excellence, were honored Thursday, June 7 at an awards ceremony and luncheon held during the 56th annual meeting of the Midwest Society of Association Executives.
The MSAE Awards of Excellence program, started in 1994, recognizes association activities and programs that make a difference within associations, the community or both. Associations throughout the Midwest make a difference everyday in a variety of ways and the MSAE Awards of Excellence program is proud to recognize excellence in the following categories: association excellence, communications and public service. The accomplishments and activities of these associations are an example of how associations work to improve their communities and their professionals industries.
Top honors were awarded to the following recipients:
• Minnesota Commercial Association of Real Estate – The Battle of the Brokers
• Minnesota Trucking Association – MTA Compliance Products Catalog
• MN Veterinary Medical Association – MN Veterinary Medical Foundation Visibility Campaign
The following recipients received Honorable Mention:
• American Academy of Neurology – Neurology Today Magazine: Advocacy Tips Covers Series
• Better Business Bureau MN & ND – Better Business Bureau Comeback Campaign
• Credit Union Association of the Dakotas – The Memo
For more information on MSAE's Awards of Excellence program, visit www.msae.com/awards.