Stillwater, Minnesota is a must-see destination for your next meeting or event. Long considered one of America’s Most Picturesque Towns (USA Today Travel), Stillwater is among the Best American Towns for Fall Colors, Best U.S. Towns for Antiquing, Best Twin Cities Day Trips, Best Minnesota Weekend Getaway, America’s Prettiest Painted Places, and Most Romantic Cities. The charming, historic river town offers incredible scenery, warm hospitality, and one-of-a-kind experiences.
Located on the picturesque St. Croix River, Stillwater is the birthplace of Minnesota and just 30 minutes from the bustling Twin Cities metro area. Brimming with history, quaint architecture, and stunning views of the river and surrounding tree-lined bluffs, it is popular year-round destination for both businesses and families alike.
• 100+ locally-owned boutiques, restaurants, and attractions in a delightful, easy-walkable downtown area
• Activities include Segway tours, trolley rides, paddleboat river excursions and dinner cruises, DIY workshops, a BierCycle, cooking classes, historic walking tours, culinary tours, nightlife and live music, kayaking, biking, hiking, skiing
• Attractions include historic homes, museums, art galleries, ice castle, historic lift bridge to Wisconsin
• Annual events include grape stomp, farmer’s market, apple fest, Lumberjack Days, bluegrass festival, arts festival
• Lodging capacity of nearly 400 guest rooms
• Accommodations to fit every budget and taste
• Charming B+Bs, historic downtown inns, comfortable hotels, house and loft rentals for groups
• 20 distinct meeting spaces
• Space for groups as few as 20 or as many as 600
• Intimate loft board rooms and grand ballroom venues
• 40+ local restaurants
• Fine and casual dining in a wide variety of cuisines including American, Irish, German, Italian, Mexican, Japanese, and Thai
• Local whisky lodge, speakeasy, wineries, culinary kitchens, private dining rooms, rooftop terraces, and more
• Talented and award-winning local chefs
Spotlight | January 16, 2018
Winter doesn’t have to be cold and brutal. Not when you take your team to one of the hottest destinations around in 2018. So, gather up the group and explore these Minnesota places that shine as bright as the sun, even if it is January. Read more...
Take 5 Event Destinations | September 14, 2017
Known as the birthplace of Minnesota, this charming river town is located on the scenic St. Croix River. Historic main street shopping, dining, lodging, and entertainment year-round keep visitors coming back again and again. Read more...
Spotlight | May 10, 2017
Freebies! Who doesn’t love them? But if you’re not taking advantage of all the complimentary services and advantages of working with Convention and Visitor Bureaus (CVBs) you are literally passing up on hundreds (maybe even thousands) of dollars’ worth of freebies! Read more...