Enjoy Eagan is all about offering complimentary services to make your meeting a success. Whether it’s a hotel, attraction, conference/meeting space, or even a restaurant, Eagan has the versatility to host a wide variety of meetings and events. As the proud home of the Minnesota Vikings, Eagan invites you to immerse yourself in the Viking Lakes experience which includes TCO Stadium, Verizon Vikings Training Camp, the state-of-the-art Vikings Museum and the Vikings Locker Room - your ultimate connection to the very best Vikings merchandise. Eagan also features a fantastic array of “shopportunities,” including Central Park Commons, Town Centre, Promenade Shopping Center and Twin Cities Premium Outlets® - the largest outlet mall in the Upper Midwest featuring over 80 upscale stores. Shopping for outdoor adventures? Eagan invites you to explore Lebanon Hills Regional Park and Caponi Art Park, hit the links at Lost Spur Golf and Event Center and take a splash at the largest municipally owned waterparks in the Midwest, Cascade Bay. And when it comes time to refuel and relax, Eagan boasts over 100 spectacular restaurants and 19 incredible hotels with most featuring shuttle service to nearby Mall of America® and MSP Airport.
Conveniently located just off of Interstates 494 and 35E and in close proximity to both downtown Minneapolis and St. Paul, Eagan is a prime central location for all of your meeting needs. Offering quiet suburban charm mixed with a dash of big city vibes, it is a popular year-round destination for business and leisure travelers alike.
• 100+ incredible restaurants including family-owned, well-known chains and unique to Eagan offerings.
• Activities include axe throwing, art workshops, bowling, golfing, fishing, hiking, biking, skiing, kayaking, nightlife and live music.
• Attractions include the Vikings Museum, Cascade Bay Waterpark, Twin Cities Premium Outlets, Caponi Art Park and Lebanon Hills Regional Park.
• Annual events include Eagan Art Festival, Eagan’s 4th of July Funfest, Food Truck Festival, Eagan Art Block, Market Fest, Holz Farm Spring Festival and Old Fashioned Holiday.
• Lodging capacity of over 2,300 rooms
• Amenities to fit every budget and taste
• Over 75 distinct meeting spaces
• Space for groups from 6 to 500 attendees
• Intimate board rooms, unique hospitality suites and grand ballrooms
• 100+ delicious restaurants.
• Fine and casual dining in a wide variety of cuisines including American, Indian, Irish, Italian, Korean, Mediterranean, Mexican and Japanese.
• Speakeasy, breweries, family-owned diners, private dining rooms, expansive patios and more.
• Talented and award-winning local chefs.
Enjoy Eagan today!
Spotlight | By Casey Romano, Publisher | March 11, 2021
As the snow melts giving way to spring just around the corner, we approach one of the most anticipated times of the year, summer. Consider taking your retreat or conference to one of these Minnesota #instagramworthy group destinations for some inspiration. Read more...
Comings and Goings | December 14, 2020
Nothing about the new hotel in Eagan is run of the mill. Read more...
Spotlight | August 25, 2020
As summer comes to an end and we approach the most colorful and to many, delightful time of the year, consider taking your retreat or conference to one of these Minnesota group destinations for some inspiration. Read more...
Spotlight | June 09, 2020
They say half the fun is the journey, but at these ten destination hotels, all the fun happens when you arrive. You’ll find everything you need to mix business with leisure at any of these Minnesota hotels. Read more...