There’s no doubt that Colorado is home to some of the most popular and notable venues, attractions, and activities in the country. However, it’s also a place that’s brimming with hidden gems — out-of-the-way places, extraordinary finds, and unexpected treasures — just waiting to be discovered.
Though there are an abundance of riches in the way of golf courses in this state, some of them stand out as crown jewels whether you’re in the clubhouse, on the fairway, on the green, or in the rough:
• Colorado National Golf Club. Located just 20 minutes north of Denver, Colorado National Golf Club is a real prize with 18 championship holes, indoor practice facility, breathtaking panoramas of the Rocky Mountains, first-class club house, banquet facilities, and award-winning restaurant. Best of all, the club can accommodate tournaments of up to 144 players.
• Spring Valley Golf Club. A magnificent setting that can accommodate up to 135 guests. The clubhouse Great Room features panoramic views and an outside covered deck that overlooks the lush 18-hole golf course as well as Running Creek, which meanders throughout the grounds.
These venues offer not only excitement, but entertainment, team-building opportunities, gilded gathering places, and even tempting cuisine, making them worth their weight in gold:
• Aspen Art Museum. An upscale contemporary art museum rich with innovative exhibits, educational opportunities, and public programs. The gleaming modern building houses an award-winning café with views of Aspen Mountain and Independence Pass.
• Abend Gallery Fine Art. Feast your eyes on the vast collection of varying styles and artists at one of Denver’s most prominent art galleries. Indulge in illuminating workshops and demonstrations at the historic Wyman District location.
• Adams Mystery Playhouse. Mystery Dinner Theater is an ideal team-building activity. Audiences engage with actors in a three-hour, fun-filled performance that is bursting with laughs, learning, and valuable interaction.
• Bookcliff Vineyards. Located north of Boulder, this 37-acre vineyard grows fourteen varieties of wine grapes amid a backdrop of stunning mountain vistas. Tasting and touring events become a priceless experience.
• Broadmoor World Arena + Pikes Peak Center. Spoil your team at any one of a wealth of entertainment and sports events happening at these venues. From hockey to Disney on Ice, Cirque de Soleil to Ringling Bros. and Barnum + Bailey Circus, the fun never ends.
Any venue or activity that leaves your guests smiling is invaluable. With multi-faceted amenities, any of these spots will reward you with a room full of dazzling pearly whites:
• Adventure Bound River Expeditions. Shower guests with fun, professionally guided, all-inclusive river rafting trips in Colorado and Utah. Thrill to white water rafting as well as serene stretches of calm waters while experiencing the stunning shoreline and landscapes.
• Colorado Hot Air Balloon Rides. Adventure and an enriching experience await you in a hot air balloon flight drifting over the Colorado Springs region and the South Park Valley.
• Wilderness Trails Ranch. A rustic-chic ranch with cabins, suites and premium lodging that includes vaulted ceilings, Jacuzzis, and gas log fireplaces. Fine dining, heated pool and activities like horseback riding, rafting, and hiking make it the crowning glory of Colorado.
• Castle Rock Zip Line Tours. Invest in excitement when you choose from ten different thrilling zip lines. You’ll soar at speeds of 50 mph on some of the state’s longest and fastest cables. The Epic Adventure features a 42’ climbing wall and 70’ high eagle’s nest platform.
• Royal Gorge Rafting + Zip Line Tours. An unforgettable experience white water rafting Bighorn Sheep Canyon or the Royal Gorge. Choose either the classic or extreme zip line tours for heart-pounding exhilaration.
Spotlight | By Casey Romano, Publisher | June 20, 2023
Summer is here and so is the season of outdoor group event activities! Need some planning inspiration for a Colorado corporate outing? Adventure awaits when you organize an outing that’s interesting, entertaining, fun, and best of all outdoors. Read more...
Spotlight | By Casey Romano, Publisher | July 21, 2022
Planning an effective and inspiring Colorado team building event isn’t as easy as waving pompoms at a high school football game. Read more...
Spotlight | By Casey Romano, Publisher | June 21, 2022
Whether you’re looking for team building activities, planning a corporate outing, or scheduling a company retreat, we recommend you start with our list of amazing Colorado event venues you’re going to want to try. Better yet, they are all outdoors. Read more...
Spotlight | By Casey Romano, Publisher | July 20, 2021
When it comes to planning a corporate outing, scheduling a company retreat, or looking for a team building venue, one thing is for certain, you will want to be sure to choose a team building activity that connects. Here are a few Colorado team building activities that do just that. Read more...