As Colorado’s third largest city, Aurora, Colorado artfully melds capacity with an ideal location near Denver International Airport and the Rocky Mountains. There is an abundance of areas to explore, award-winning chefs’ cuisine to sample, craft breweries to visit, and a wide range of activities available. As the Gateway to the Rockies, visitors discover the great outdoors and receive expert accommodations all at one destination.
1. Easy Access. Discover the city’s proximity to international transportation hubs and the vast Rocky Mountains. Aurora is only minutes from Denver International Airport (DEN), one of the busiest airports in the country with 200+ global destinations. Aurora’s light rail, buses, and ride-sharing options make getting around the city a breeze.
2. Rocky Mountain Views. With the breathtaking backdrop of the Rocky Mountains, Aurora welcomes visitors with spectacular views. Known for world-class climbing, biking, hiking, rafting, and other outdoor adventures, the great outdoors is easily accessible for visitors staying in Aurora.
3. Plenty of Places to Stay. Representing more than 65 hotels, Visit Aurora boasts 13,000+ guestrooms for visitors of conventions, business, and leisure travel. Discover a variety of options, including distinct full-service, select-service, and extended stay properties all within city limits. In addition, explore the 1,301 rooms of the Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center.
4. Fine Dining and Ethnic Eats. Home to more than 250 ethnic eateries, Aurora is filled with unique global dining locations you can’t find anywhere else in Colorado. From Egyptian to Korean and everything in between, visitors can expand their palates in just one visit. In addition to creative eats, Aurora also offers fine dining locations ideal for client dining. Discover, the local and national award-winning restaurant, Annette, located inside Stanley Marketplace.
5. Built for Groups. In addition to 1 million square feet of accessible meeting space, Aurora offers unique off-site opportunities for groups. Visit Aurora’s team works alongside local businesses and hotel properties to create memorable group-specific experiences.
Discover everything we have to offer on our website at www.visitaurora.com or contact us by phone at (720) 484-8902.
Spotlight | September 13, 2016
What if you had an assistant who was an expert on your Colorado event destination? Read more...
Spotlight | June 15, 2016
Every planner knows that successful events are all about the details. Of course, the venue is crucial. Read more...
Spotlight | September 09, 2014
Yes, you did see it. That was tinsel and glitter on display in the stores … in September! Tis’ the season to start thinking about the ho-ho-ho-holidays! Read more...