1. Easy Access. Discover the city’s proximity to international transportation hubs and the vast Rocky Mountains. Aurora is only minutes from Denver International Airport (DEN), one of the busiest airports in the country with 200+ global destinations. Aurora’s light rail, buses, and ride-sharing options make getting around the city a breeze.
2. Rocky Mountain Views. With the breathtaking backdrop of the Rocky Mountains, Aurora welcomes visitors with spectacular views. Known for world-class climbing, biking, hiking, rafting, and other outdoor adventures, the great outdoors is easily accessible for visitors staying in Aurora.
3. Plenty of Places to Stay. Representing more than 65 hotels, Visit Aurora boasts 13,000+ guestrooms for visitors of conventions, business, and leisure travel. Discover a variety of options, including distinct full-service, select-service, and extended stay properties all within city limits. In addition, explore the 1,500 rooms and 110 suites of the Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center.
4. Fine Dining and Ethnic Eats. Home to more than 330+ ethnic eateries, Aurora is filled with unique global dining locations you can’t find anywhere else in Colorado. From Egyptian to Korean and everything in between, visitors can expand their palates in just one visit. In addition to creative eats, Aurora also offers fine dining locations ideal for client dining. Discover, the local and national award-winning restaurant, Annette, located inside Stanley Marketplace.
5. Built for Groups. In addition to 1 million square feet of accessible meeting space, Aurora offers unique off-site opportunities for groups. Visit Aurora’s team works alongside local businesses and hotel properties to create memorable group-specific experiences.
Discover everything we have to offer on our website at www.visitaurora.com or contact us by phone at (720) 484-8902.
As Colorado’s third largest city, Aurora, Colorado artfully melds capacity with an ideal location near Denver International Airport and the Rocky Mountains. There is an abundance of areas to explore, award-winning chefs’ cuisine to sample, craft breweries to visit, and a wide range of activities available. As the Gateway to the Rockies, visitors discover the great outdoors and receive expert accommodations all at one destination.
Spotlight | By Casey Romano, Publisher | January 18, 2022
A best-kept secret of the meeting and event planning industry, Convention and Visitors Bureaus (CVBs), are truly one of the best Colorado resources out there for planners. Read more...
Spotlight | December 16, 2021
Tis’ the season of ho-ho-ho-holiday parties! And what better place for your holiday happening than a hall? Whether located in a Colorado hotel or an event center, halls offer a host of amenities, catering options, and wide open spaces that you simply can’t find anywhere else. Read more...
Spotlight | By Casey Romano, Publisher | September 21, 2021
Every planner knows that successful events are all about the details. Of course, the venue is crucial. But if you host your gala in Buckingham Palace and the food is bad, what are your guest going to remember? (Okay, maybe they’d remember the queen, but that bad corn would stick in their minds long after it got stuck in their teeth.) Whether it’s your lunch or your linens, the tent or the torts, the blooms or the booze, when you get the details right, everything comes together flawlessly. Read more...
Spotlight | September 13, 2016
What if you had an assistant who was an expert on your Colorado event destination? Read more...