Voted the Best Value City in the US by Meetings & Conventions Magazine, Bloomington is one of Minnesota’s largest cities. Just minutes from downtown Minneapolis, St. Paul and the International Airport, Bloomington offers all the advantages of a metropolis, without expensive hotel prices or parking fees. For guests’ convenience, most Bloomington hotels provide free shuttle service to and from the airport and free transportation to Mall of America®. And if your attendees drive, that’s even better - parking is free throughout Bloomington. Contact the Bloomington CVB to learn even more great things about Bloomington.
1. Hotels Galore. With over 40 hotels featuring more than 9,300 rooms, Bloomington has the largest concentration of hotel rooms in Minnesota. We can accommodate groups from 10 to 2,000. Plus, Bloomington hotels’ experienced hospitality employees are eager and ready to make your event memorable and most importantly, successful.
2. Personalized Service. Bloomington caters to many meetings and groups, including Corporate, Sports, National Associations, State Associations, Government, Tours, Fraternal, Religious and Military. The Bloomington Convention & Visitors Bureau offers a wide array of personalized services to ensure successful and stress-free meetings and events for your group.
3. Online Housing Service. Bloomington CVB can help you customize a booking website for your event, establishing an impeccable level of personalized planner services. We provide housing services to groups that require two or more hotels and a room block for 250 or more.
4. Complimentary Services. Boost attendance and delight meeting delegates when you take advantage of the many complimentary services offered by the Bloomington Convention & Visitors Bureau. We can provide free brochures and information on area attractions, special events, restaurants and area maps, plus an online Special Event Landing page spotlighting your event details, complimentary visitor guides, mobile text message service, activities and attractions information, restaurant guide, Mall of America map and Star Program information, exclusive Macy’s discounts and more.
5. The Best Shopping in America. It bears repeating - Bloomington is home to the Mall of America, the largest mall in the United States. A popular destination, folks flock here from across the country to visit the mall's 500+ shops, restaurants, in-door amusement park, and sea life aquarium. Plus, at the end of the day, the on-site light rail service takes visitors downtown or to the airport.
*Go to https://www.bloomingtonmn.org/meetings for more details.
Press Release | May 17, 2020
Mall of America, Rosedale shelve expansion plans to focus on safety, service, and reimagining the bricks and mortar experience Read more...
Spotlight | July 16, 2019
Keeping it local means the money stays in your community, there are fewer travel and lodging expenses, and when food served is sourced locally, it’s often fresher and better tasting. What’s not to love? Read more...
Spotlight | February 12, 2019
Vegas, LA, New York? Sure, they’re great places to hold an event or a corporate convention. They’re also expensive, crowded, and can be a logistical nightmare. Good thing there are fantastic places closer to home that are affordable, accommodating, and easy to navigate. Take a look at some fun facts about these Minnesota hot spots that are fast becoming popular with planner. Read more...
Press Release | March 23, 2018
During the 2018 Explore Minnesota Tourism Conference, held at Mankato’s Verizon Center on March 6-7, several individuals, organizations and tourism businesses were recognized at the annual Excellence in Tourism Awards banquet for their contributions to the state’s $15.0 billion travel industry. Read more...