With its ideal central Minnesota location, the Brainerd Lakes Area is a great destination for meetings and conferences, weddings, reunions –- any group activity or event. Visitors choose from a wide variety of options at nationally recognized resorts and hotels that can accommodate groups of varying sizes up to 1,000 people per day or for overnight events too. Experienced event planners are available at many lodging properties to help ensure that guest experiences exceeds all expectations.
1. Have clubs, will travel. The Brainerd Lakes Area is the Midwest’s premier golfing destination with world-class golf courses and diverse lodging and dining choices. Discover more than 25 courses within a 30-minute drive. Many of the championship courses have captured the attention of industry experts through honors bestowed by Golf Digest, Golf World, and Golf Week.
2. Leaving on a jetway. Brainerd hosts a state-of-the-art regional airport -– the Brainerd Lakes Regional Airport -– with low-cost, reliable air service daily to Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport provided by SkyWest Airlines, a Delta Airlines partner. A mere two-hour drive from the Twin Cities, the Brainerd Lakes Area offers a full range of transportation options to meet your business or meeting needs.
3. Open year-round. With four distinct seasons, the region is a great destination for travelers throughout the year. Summer is the most popular season because of the area’s mild climate and abundant lakes. But winter is increasing in popularity with a full range of recreational options, such as ice fishing, snowmobiling, downhill or cross-country skiing, ice skating, and so much more. Shoulder seasons offer visitors many options to enjoy the great outdoors, including watching the vibrant emergence of color in the spring or the fiery flame out of color in the fall.
4. Work on your bucket list. Team-building opportunities abound with many options that offer participants the chance to push personal limitations. These range from mountain biking excursions to high ropes course adventures. Expansive recreational choices for groups or individuals range from kayaking to standup paddle boarding to fishing and sailing.
5. Happy guest, happy quest. Brainerd Lakes Area hospitality businesses pride themselves on superior customer service. Building a positive business relationship through exceeding personal expectations is the cornerstone for meeting and event professionals throughout the region.
To learn more about booking your event in the Brainerd Lakes Area, contact us at 800.450.2838 or visit us online at www.explorebrainerdlakes.com.
Spotlight | May 08, 2018
There are plenty of good reasons to plan a corporate retreat — a change of scenery will often inspire new ideas; a change of pace can encourage strengthening of bonds between co-workers; new connections can form in a more casual atmosphere. Read more...
Press Release | March 12, 2018
Madden's on Gull Lake, an award-winning resort and vacation destination located on Gull Lake, will open for it's 89th season on April 20 with two brand new restaurants available to guests of the resort as well as the general public. Read more...
Press Release | May 11, 2017
EAST GULL LAKE — Cragun's Resort is celebrating its 77th year in business this year and continues to invest in the property with over $2 million in improvements, enhancements, maintenance and additions in the past 12 months, the resort reported. Read more...