Meet in Breckenridge, Colorado and create the perfect home base for your meeting or conference. Known for its one-of-a-kind properties and progressive venues, Breckenridge offers amenities as expansive as the mountains themselves. We invite you to experience the welcoming energy of historic Main Street, the thrill of the mountain adventures and the unique meeting venues and activities. This 160-year-old Victorian mining town offers almost 100 restaurants and bars and over 200 shops. Your attendees will love to get out and explore.
1. The Views. Nestled in the heart of the Rocky Mountains and home to almost 100,000 sq. feet of meeting space, Breckenridge has jaw-dropping surroundings that will elevate your conference. It is the perfect backdrop to any meeting and an ideal opportunity to integrate mindfulness into your next conference.
2. Adventures on Main Street. Main Street Breckenridge spans just eight blocks and much of the town’s lodging is within walking distance. It is known for its incredible boutique shopping and thriving independent dining scene. It also serves as the central hub of everything Breckenridge with fun events, a culturally rich Arts District, festivals, music, and an abundance of activities your attendees will love.
3. Think Outside the Box. Get outside the boardroom and enjoy the fresh mountain air no matter what the season. Breckenridge is packed with fun in both summer and winter. For a true taste of mountain living, adopt the local work hard, play harder zest for life. In winter, guests can schuss away the day at the world-class ski resort, go on a private dog sledding adventure, snowshoe at the Breckenridge Nordic Center with 1,400 acres of groomed trails, or ride in the snow on a Fat Tire bike. But the fun doesn’t end after the white stuff melts. When the weather gets warm, attendees can truly connect while hiking among the wild flowers, horseback riding, touring town on a comfort bike, or hitting balls on the world’s only 27-hole Jack Nicklaus-designed public golf course.
4. No Car No Problem. Leave the car at home. The only form of transportation you need in Breckenridge is you. The best way to explore Breckenridge is by strolling the historic Main Street which is within walking distance of most of the town’s lodging. Access the mountain in minutes with the free gondola to the base of Peak 8, or travel around town on the convenient free buses.
5. Rest & Relax. After the high-powered meetings, guests can wash away the most stressful of days with a spa treatment at one of more than 15 world-class Breckenridge spas. In this quaint town, you can find everything including day spas, yoga and Pilates studios, chiropractors, acupuncturists, nutritionists, reiki, Ayurvedic services, hydro tubs, oxygen bars, vegan and gluten-free friendly eateries, a state-of-the-art Cycling Lab and Fitness Center, and art, music, and healthy cooking classes. It is rapidly becoming a wellness and cultural mecca for a variety of palates. Take time to relax in the mountains.
Spotlight | June 11, 2018
It’s SUMMER! Time to get out of the city and back to nature; explore new places, expand horizons, and invite your team to experience inspiration and collaboration at some of Colorado’s best wide-open spaces. Read more...
Spotlight | January 16, 2018
Winter doesn’t have to be cold and brutal. Not when you take your team to one of the hottest destinations around in 2018. So, gather up the group and explore these Colorado places that shine as bright as the sun, even if it is January. Read more...
Spotlight | May 10, 2017
Freebies! Who doesn’t love them? But if you’re not taking advantage of all the complimentary services and advantages of working with Convention and Visitor Bureaus (CVBs) you are literally passing up on hundreds (maybe even thousands) of dollars’ worth of freebies! Read more...
Spotlight | September 13, 2016
What if you had an assistant who was an expert on your Colorado event destination? Read more...