Brookfield, Wisconsin offers visitors all the amenities of a big city with the hometown welcome feel of a friendly Midwest suburb. No matter what your event calls for, Brookfield fits the bill. From wonderful accommodations, to fine dining, shopping and outdoor fun, Brookfield is just minutes from Milwaukee and is a gateway to popular local attractions, including Miller Park, the Milwaukee County Zoo, the Harley-Davidson Museum and much more.
1. Just around the corner. Brookfield is conveniently located just off I-94 and is in close proximity to Mitchell General International Airport, so your event attendees will find it easy and quick to arrive by plane, car or even bus. Once they do, they’ll discover all the perks and conveniences of a thriving, Midwestern town, like ample free parking.
2. Room for everyone. There’s no shortage of room for all your attendees in Brookfield. With 12 different hotel and more than 2000 rooms — full service to value properties — we’ve got a place reserved for you. Plus, venues offer spaciousness with a max of 19,000 square feet of flexible meeting space at the area’s largest convention hotel the brand new Brookfield Conference Center.
3. Things to do. With Milwaukee just a hop, skip and a jump away, there’s no end to the number of after-work activities available. Several spectacular golf courses are just waiting to be played; acres of parkland await discovery; multiple theaters offer the best in drama and comedy; nearby world-renowned Milwaukee Art Museum, Harley Davidson Museum, the War Memorial and more beg to be discovered; plus farmers’ markets, miles of hike-able/bike-able trails and the Milwaukee County Zoo are calling your visitors’ names.
4. What’s on the menu? Foodies and gourmets agree, the dining options available in Brookfield are phenomenal. From upscale Italian cuisine to casual pizza parlors, there are more than 150 places and flavors to appeal to everyone — there’s a food for every palate.
5. We mean business. Visit Brookfield CVB offers free services to business event planners, including a welcome bag with area information and coupons; site inspections, planning assistance, information on attractions; restaurants and group tours; visitor’s guides, coupon books and maps; a customized web page for your event ad more.
For more information about booking your event in the Brookfield, call 262-789-0220, or visit us online at www.visitbrookfield.com.
Spotlight | By Casey Romano, Publisher | March 11, 2021
As the snow melts giving way to spring just around the corner, we approach one of the most anticipated times of the year, summer. Consider taking your retreat or conference to one of these Wisconsin #instagramworthy group destinations for some inspiration. Read more...
Spotlight | August 26, 2020
As summer comes to an end and we approach the most colorful and to many delightful time of the year, consider taking your retreat or conference to one of these Wisconsin group destinations for some inspiration. Read more...
Spotlight | October 17, 2019
There’s so much to consider when choosing a Wisconsin venue for your upcoming gala — theme, guests, budget, décor, ambiance, service, and more. Read more...
Spotlight | By Kris McNeely, Content Editor | August 13, 2019
It goes without saying that every planner strives to create an event that is memorable. And while an interesting menu or trendy lighting certainly helps, to make a lasting impression we recommend starting with a spot that’s out of the ordinary. Don’t know where to begin? We suggest you consider one of these distinctive Wisconsin venues. Read more...