Visit Colorado Springs! There are so many great reasons to plan your next meeting in Colorado Springs, CO. Nestled at the foot of the Rocky Mountains, attendees can bask in endless blue skies and mild year-round temperatures. The easy-in, easy-out airport is just minutes from the bustling and historic downtown. The natural beauty of Garden of the Gods Park and Pikes Peak - America’s Mountain - are as inspirational as your keynote speaker.
1. A Year-round Location. Colorado Springs, CO shines with 300+ annual days of sun, which makes it a great location any time of year. Because Colorado Springs is nestled at the base of the Colorado Rockies, temperatures are mild and pleasant year-round. In fact, it’s not uncommon to have 60-degree days in December. Attendees can wear light jackets in the summer and shorts in the winter. Many area attractions such as the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo – America’s only mountain zoo-- Cave of the Winds Mountain Park and the Royal Gorge Bridge & Park are open year-round.
2. Value Destination. Colorado Springs boasts first-tier amenities at a much more economical price than many other locations. Always a value destination, the city is the second largest in the state, with a bustling downtown, a multitude of cultural activities and a wide array of lodging properties. Whether it’s a serene retreat center or a full-service property, the area has 15,546 guest rooms, 5,000 convention rooms, and 405,000 square feet of unique, flexible meeting space from which to choose.
3. Easy Access. The Colorado Springs airport is just minutes from downtown Colorado Springs. Served by multiple carriers, the airport has many non-stop routes around the country, as well as convenient connecting flights. The city is located a short 70 miles south of Denver International Airport. Visit Colorado Springs can also assist with transportation solutions so that attendees are moved efficiently and quickly among venues and activities.
4. Always Something to Do. Home to more than 55+ natural and man-made attractions, there’s never a shortage of things to see and experience while in the region. Colorado Springs is home to the United States Air Force Academy, United States Olympic Training Center, Garden of the Gods Park, Pikes Peak - America’s Mountain-- Seven Falls, Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center, and the ProRodeo Hall of Fame, just to name a few. Exciting team-building activities include guided hikes, whitewater rafting, performance driving courses, walking history and food tours, zip lining, indoor and outdoor rock climbing, fishing and more.
5. One-Stop Resource. The award-winning staff of Visit Colorado Springs will assist you every step of the way, providing a convenient source for every detail of an event from start to finish. Each member of the sales team is intimately familiar with the lodging, venue and activity choices in the area, offering you personal access to a professional expert. Additional complimentary event support includes promotional items, attendee items and site visit hosting or suggestions.
For more information on booking an event in Colorado Springs, go to https://www.visitcos.com/meeting-planners/.
Spotlight | February 12, 2019
Vegas, LA, New York? Sure, they’re great places to hold an event or a corporate convention. They’re also expensive, crowded, and can be a logistical nightmare. Good thing there are fantastic places closer to home that are affordable, accommodating, and easy to navigate. Take a look at some fun facts about these Colorado hot spots that are fast becoming popular with planners. Read more...
Spotlight | August 15, 2018
Don’t get out those jackets and mittens just yet! There’s still a lot of summer left and plenty to do. Read more...
Spotlight | June 11, 2018
It’s SUMMER! Time to get out of the city and back to nature; explore new places, expand horizons, and invite your team to experience inspiration and collaboration at some of Colorado’s best wide-open spaces. Read more...
Spotlight | May 08, 2018
There are plenty of good reasons to plan a corporate retreat — a change of scenery will often inspire new ideas; a change of pace can encourage strengthening of bonds between co-workers; new connections can form in a more casual atmosphere. Read more...