From hotels to restaurants to community and retreat centers, Eagan, Minnesota offers a variety of unique meeting venues with complimentary hassle-free parking and one of the lowest lodging tax rates in the metro area. Enjoy Eagan works with you to make your meeting a success, so it’s not surprising they’re known for their slogan, “Meet in Eagan, We Make it Easy!” Their sales team is dedicated to meeting and exceeding your expectations.
1. Conveniently Located. Eagan is conveniently located on interstates 35E and 494, just five minutes from the Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport, and 15 minutes from both downtown Minneapolis and downtown Saint Paul. While in Eagan, enjoy Viking Lakes, Caponi Art Park, Twin Cities Premium Outlets, the Minnesota Zoo, and many of the region’s most popular attractions, including the Mall of America ® which is just five minutes away.
2. Over 20 Meeting Venues Available. Whether it’s a hotel, an attraction, a conference center or a restaurant, Eagan has the versatility to host a wide variety of meetings and events. The elegant Oaks Room at the Eagan Community Center features floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking an oak forest and a breathtaking fountain. Other prime venues include Royal Cliff Conference Center, Lost Spur Golf & Event Center and Lebanon Hills Visitor Center. With easy access, free shuttle services, free parking and state-of-the-art venues, why would you want to meet anywhere else?
3. Home to 20 Incredible Hotels. All 20 Eagan hotels offer free parking, while most offer free shuttle service to and from places like MSP Airport, Mall of America, and Twin Cities Premium Outlets. In Eagan, you’ll also benefit from the savings you’ll see as a result of our low 3 percent lodging tax!
4. Home of the Minnesota Vikings. As the proud new home of the Minnesota Vikings, Eagan invites you to immerse yourself in the Viking Lakes experience which includes TCO Performance Center, TCO Stadium, Verizon Vikings Training Camp, the state-of-the-art Vikings Museum and the Vikings Locker Room. For meetings and events or a business travel home base, Omni Viking Lakes Hotel is the ideal location. Its meeting rooms feature 35,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and prefunction space inclusive of a 7,500-square-foot ballroom and a 4,410-square-foot event center.
5. Free Meeting Planning Assistance. Enjoy Eagan works with you by offering many complimentary services to help make your meeting a success. Enjoy the convenience of online RFP’s, meeting space and hotel availability, site visits, welcome bags, and more.
Whether you’re planning a small meeting or a large convention, www.eaganmn.com is here to help. Call us today — we make it easy to meet in Eagan.
Spotlight | By Casey Romano, Publisher | September 21, 2021
Every planner knows that successful events are all about the details. Of course, the venue is crucial. But if you host your gala in Buckingham Palace and the food is bad, what are your guest going to remember? (Okay, maybe they’d remember the queen, but that bad corn would stick in their minds long after it got stuck in their teeth.) Whether it’s your lunch or your linens, the tent or the torts, the blooms or the booze, when you get the details right, everything comes together flawlessly. Read more...
Spotlight | August 12, 2021
From the heart of the city to the rolling hills of the countryside, Minnesota conference and convention centers offer just about everything you can imagine for your event. Whether you’re planning a convention, trade show, or conference, you will definitely get conventional with these venues! Read more...
Spotlight | By Casey Romano, Publisher | June 16, 2021
This month we shine the spotlight on some of Minnesota’s best places, events, and attractions to take your team outdoors! Read more...
Spotlight | April 15, 2021
When planning a meeting or event, site selection clearly tops the list of critical decisions. The theme, the entertainment – and almost everything else – often stem from the chosen venue. So, what are facilities doing to stand apart and earn your business? They are offering a host of extras that will make your guests’ experience more pleasurable and your job easier. Read more...