Make Manitowoc & Two Rivers your easy and affordable meeting destination. Located on the picturesque west coast of Lake Michigan, Manitowoc & Two Rivers provides the best of all worlds - outstanding and reasonably-priced meeting and conference sites; beautiful, tranquil surroundings; fabulous restaurants and engaging, unique off-site venues. It doesn’t matter if you’re here for a day or a week. When you visit Manitowoc & Two Rivers, you’ll be welcomed as friends. The Manitowoc & Two Rivers Area Visitor and Convention Bureau stands ready to assist you in making your event dreams come true, because service, quality and affordability are our promises to you.
1. Easy to Find, Hard to Forget. Manitowoc & Two Rivers are a mere 30 minutes south of Green Bay, and just an hour north of Milwaukee. We’re easily accessible from the North or South via I-43, or Hwys 10 and 151 from the West. That makes us an ideal location for regional conferences, meetings, retreats or reunions.
2. Service, Quality, Affordability. Your guests and attendees work hard, they deserve to be treated with special attention and that’s what we provide. Professional service, quality surroundings all delivered at reasonable pricing. Let us take the worry out of your event planning. Rely on the Manitowoc Area VCB to work with you on your behalf every step of the way.
3. Kick Back and Relax. While in Manitowoc, take advantage of our engaging and unique off-site venues. The Wisconsin Maritime Museum chronicles our proud traditions of ship building and sailing the Great Lakes. Your group may wish to tour an authentic, fully-restored WWII submarine, the kind that was built here for the US Navy during the war. Or, they might choose to walk the Mariners Trail, a 5.5 mile paved recreational pathway that skirts the beautiful Lake Michigan coastline and is lined with over 35 specially planted flower gardens and benches along the way. The Rahr West Art Museum, voted “one of the best small town art museums in the country” by Forbes Magazine, is a popular attraction, housing many outstanding works of art, as well as unique and beautiful displays created by local artisans. Attendees may want learn of our agricultural heritage by touring a local Alpaca farm or a cheese factory. Or they may just decide to lie in the sun on Neshotah Beach, and let their worries drift away.
4. State-of-the-Art Facilities. We offer the most up-to-date, state-of-the-art facilities for your meeting or event. Along with outstanding quality and service, we provide the most current meeting amenities possible. It’s our aim to not just meet your needs, but to exceed them.
5. Partners and Friends. When you and your attendees arrive in Manitowoc & Two Rivers, you’re more than just guests; you’re new partners and friends! The Manitowoc Area VCB and all of our members will team with you to make your event a success and a memorable experience. We know you have many other choices, so we’ll work hard to make sure you see that when you selected Manitowoc & Two Rivers, you made “the right choice.”
For additional information please visit our web site, www.manitowoc.info. Or call us at 1-800-627-4896.
Spotlight | May 10, 2017
Freebies! Who doesn’t love them? But if you’re not taking advantage of all the complimentary services and advantages of working with Convention and Visitor Bureaus (CVBs) you are literally passing up on hundreds (maybe even thousands) of dollars’ worth of freebies! Read more...
Spotlight | May 12, 2015
You’ve chosen a theme, the date is set, and the invitations have been sent. Read more...
Spotlight | July 14, 2009
After a long lazy summer, there’s something invigorating about autumn—cooler temps, cozy sweaters and the satisfaction of getting back to business. Read more...
Spotlight | January 16, 2008
You know the value of the Internet in planning a meeting or event... Read more...