Marshall’s unique small-town luxury will cultivate the best meeting for your team. We will assist you to shape your meeting, event, expo to be the best it can be. With a wide range of offerings for every interest and budget, you will soon discover how the community of Marshall and all it has to offer will leave your guests cultivating the best experiences.
1. Top of the Line Meeting Facilities. Marshall is home to the largest and newest facility in Southwest Minnesota, The Red Baron Arena & Expo. The expo floor can accommodate large groups with any set up on the expo floor or smaller groups in one of the meeting rooms. The Red Baron is a top facility in its category and is ready to host your event. Marshall is also home to many other facilities that make it an easy fit to find the one for your event.
2. Downtown Charm. Downtown Marshall has boomed in the last 5 years and is home to many cute, charming and locally owned boutiques, with everything from clothing, home décor, bath and body, to local artists gift shop you won’t want to miss downtown Marshall.
3. Unique Restaurant Scene. Marshall is home to over 25 dining establishments that are unique to Marshall, from a Panino, to a burrito. We have it all, and our local’s put their own twist that you make you leave full and wanting more.
4. Great Accommodations. Marshall is home to amazing hotels all centrally located, all accommodating a different kind of traveler. From comfy guest rooms to luxury suites, we have something for every taste and budget.
5. Top of the Line Hospitality. Visit Marshall will assist you in any way to cultivate the best experiences for you and your attendee’s. We will assist you to shape your meeting, event, expo to be the best it can be from start to finish. Your attendees will leave cultivating the best experiences.
Spotlight | August 25, 2020
As summer comes to an end and we approach the most colorful and to many, delightful time of the year, consider taking your retreat or conference to one of these Minnesota group destinations for some inspiration. Read more...
Comings and Goings | April 16, 2020
MARSHALL — Cassi Weiss said she’s grown to have “a huge passion” for the Marshall community, and she’s seen the recent growth and progress the Marshall Convention and Visitors Bureau has made in building relationships with local businesses. Read more...
Spotlight | September 13, 2016
What if you had an assistant who was an expert on your Minnesota event destination? Read more...