Cozied up next to Lake Winnebago, picturesque Oshkosh is tucked into Northeast Wisconsin and is conveniently located within driving distance of three major metropolitan areas. Unique and creative options abound in Oshkosh. Imagine how your banquet will take off in the spacious setting of the EAA Aviation Museum, or picture a sophisticated summer evening event at The Waters Premiere Event Facility. Plus, the city of Oshkosh offers so many recreational options, your guests might be tempted to extend their stay. Contact the Oshkosh Convention & Visitors Bureau for full-service assistance in planning your Oshkosh event.
1. Unique and Flexible Meeting Spaces. From outstanding hotels with meeting and banquet facilities, to airport hangars, a yacht club reborn, an exposition center, a Waterfront Conference Center at The University, an amphitheater, and a completely renovated convention center, Oshkosh offers a wide variety of expansive and unique meeting and convention space options.
2. Affordability. You won’t be turning your pockets inside out when you plan your event in Oshkosh. With so many flexible and distinctive venues available, you’ll find the perfect spot for your meeting or event to suit your budget, big or small.
3. Oshkosh is Wisconsin’s Event City. We’ve got a reputation for hosting the most extraordinary variety of affordable and accessible events in Wisconsin. In fact, last year Oshkosh held more than 1000 events and hosted more than 1 million visitors. That’s why delegates and planners know us as “Wisconsin’s Event City.” Meeting in Oshkosh reflects well on them, inspires success, and enhances the memorable moments they share with colleagues, friends and family. More often than not, folks come for a conference and then stay for everything else!
4. Central Location = Convenience and Accessibility. Oshkosh is centrally located to three major metropolitan areas - Milwaukee, Green Bay and Madison, making us easy to get to. Plus, because we’re situated at the northeastern section of Wisconsin on Lake Winnebago with Lake Butte des Morts to the North and the Fox River running through the center of our city, Oshkosh is your city on the water. That means unlimited choices of exciting, fun and interesting things to do, see and enjoy.
5. Reputation for Impeccable Service and Hospitality. The Oshkosh Convention & Visitors Bureau is a full-service bureau and a valuable and respected partner for planners. Take advantage of our knowledge and resources - we’re here to help, customizing our programs and services to meet the needs of your individual group. We take great pride in our exceptional customer service and look forward to helping make your event the best one ever!
For more information about the Oshkosh Convention & Visitors Bureau, go to www.visitoshkosh.com.
Spotlight | March 12, 2019
As any planner knows, there are a million things to consider when choosing a venue for a trade show. Location, size, accessibility, floor plans, traffic flow, and much, much more. If you’re in the midst of the madness of planning a trade show, stop stressing. We’ve found 10 of the best trade show spaces in Wisconsin just for you. Read more...
Press Release | December 27, 2018
EAA AVIATION CENTER, OSHKOSH, Wisconsin — (December 20, 2018) — The Experimental Aircraft Association is marking the 50th consecutive year of its annual EAA AirVenture Oshkosh fly-in convention in Oshkosh in 2019 with a full schedule of activities for arriving aviators and residents of EAA’s hometown. Read more...
Spotlight | September 18, 2018
Booking an unusual venue for your corporate meeting or gathering will bring new life to the occasion, energize your attendees, and make for a memorable event they’ll talk about long after it’s over. To keep your board room from turning into a bored room, start by looking at booking any of these 10 unusual Wisconsin venues your visitors will love. Read more...