The Twin Cities Gateway, Minnesota, is a group of nine communities located just minutes from downtown Minneapolis or Saint Paul. The communities include Anoka, Blaine, Coon Rapids, Fridley, Ham Lake, Lino Lakes, Mounds View, New Brighton and Shoreview. Combining small town charm with big city amenities makes this collective of communities the ideal destination for any group or corporate function.
1. The Best Places to Meet. The Twin Cities Gateway offers a wide range of unique venues perfect for everything from relaxed small retreats to professional large meetings. The Gateway features state-of-the-art community centers in New Brighton, Shoreview, Mounds View, and Coon Rapids. Adding a golf outing to your event? There’s no shortage of courses at Bunker Hills Event Center, Majestic Oaks, TPC Twin Cities, or Green Haven Golf and Banquet Center. Want more options? Additional area meeting and conference venues include the National Sports Center, Mermaid Event and Entertainment Center, and the North Metro Event Center.
2. The Most Comfy Choices for Lodging. Whether your group needs full-service pampering or limited-service comfort, our 22 lodging properties offer every accommodation to meet your needs in ideal locations with price points to suit any budget.
3. Bigger Bang for the Buck. When searching for value coupled with quality, service, and free parking, meeting and event planners will find their dollar goes further in The Twin Cities Gateway communities.
4. Great Location and Accessibility. Located just minutes from both downtown Minneapolis and St. Paul, the Twin Cities Gateway communities offer convenience and accessibility with the Northstar Commuter Rail and city-wide bus routes, along with ample 24/7/365 free parking.
5. Bonus Amenities. The meeting venues in the growing communities of the Twin Cities Gateway are located adjacent to a variety of popular restaurants, regional shopping destinations like Riverdale and Northtown Mall, along with a stunning network of parks and trails for recreational use.
For more information about the Twin Cities Gateway, go to www.tcgateway.com.
Spotlight | March 12, 2019
As any planner knows, there are a million things to consider when choosing a venue for a trade show. Location, size, accessibility, floor plans, traffic flow, and much, much more. If you’re in the midst of the madness of planning a trade show, stop stressing. We’ve found 10 of the best trade show spaces in Minnesota just for you. Read more...
Spotlight | February 12, 2019
Vegas, LA, New York? Sure, they’re great places to hold an event or a corporate convention. They’re also expensive, crowded, and can be a logistical nightmare. Good thing there are fantastic places closer to home that are affordable, accommodating, and easy to navigate. Take a look at some fun facts about these Minnesota hot spots that are fast becoming popular with planner. Read more...
Press Release | January 14, 2019
Bamboo Bay, the final element of Shoreview’s Tropics Indoor Waterpark, is set to open to the public on Saturday, Dec. 15. Read more...
Spotlight | December 13, 2018
Twinkling lights, a stylish atmosphere, gourmet food — all critical ingredients for an unforgettable gala. Read more...