The Twin Cities Gateway, Minnesota, is a group of ten communities located just minutes from downtown Minneapolis or Saint Paul. The communities include Anoka, Arden Hills, Blaine, Coon Rapids, Fridley, Ham Lake, Lino Lakes, Mounds View, New Brighton and Shoreview. Combining small town charm with big city amenities makes this collective of communities the ideal destination for any group or corporate function.
1. The Best Places to Meet. The Twin Cities Gateway offers a wide range of unique venues perfect for everything from relaxed small retreats to professional large meetings. The Gateway features state-of-the-art community centers in New Brighton, Shoreview, Mounds View, and Coon Rapids. Adding a golf outing to your event? There’s no shortage of courses at Bunker Hills Event Center, Majestic Oaks, TPC Twin Cities, or Green Haven Golf and Banquet Center. Want more options? Additional area meeting and conference venues include the National Sports Center, Mermaid Event and Entertainment Center, and the North Metro Event Center.
2. The Most Comfy Choices for Lodging. Whether your group needs full-service pampering or limited-service comfort, our 22 lodging properties offer every accommodation to meet your needs in ideal locations with price points to suit any budget.
3. Bigger Bang for the Buck. When searching for value coupled with quality, service, and free parking, meeting and event planners will find their dollar goes further in The Twin Cities Gateway communities.
4. Great Location and Accessibility. Located just minutes from both downtown Minneapolis and St. Paul, the Twin Cities Gateway communities offer convenience and accessibility with the Northstar Commuter Rail and city-wide bus routes, along with ample 24/7/365 free parking.
5. Bonus Amenities. The meeting venues in the growing communities of the Twin Cities Gateway are located adjacent to a variety of popular restaurants, regional shopping destinations like Riverdale Village and Northtown Mall, along with a stunning network of parks and trails for recreational use.
For more information about the Twin Cities Gateway, go to www.tcgateway.com.
Spotlight | By Casey Romano, Publisher | January 18, 2022
A best-kept secret of the meeting and event planning industry, Convention and Visitors Bureaus (CVBs), are truly one of the best Minnesota resources out there for planners. Read more...
Spotlight | By Casey Romano, Publisher | September 21, 2021
Every planner knows that successful events are all about the details. Of course, the venue is crucial. But if you host your gala in Buckingham Palace and the food is bad, what are your guest going to remember? (Okay, maybe they’d remember the queen, but that bad corn would stick in their minds long after it got stuck in their teeth.) Whether it’s your lunch or your linens, the tent or the torts, the blooms or the booze, when you get the details right, everything comes together flawlessly. Read more...
Spotlight | August 12, 2021
From the heart of the city to the rolling hills of the countryside, Minnesota conference and convention centers offer just about everything you can imagine for your event. Whether you’re planning a convention, trade show, or conference, you will definitely get conventional with these venues! Read more...
Spotlight | By Casey Romano, Publisher | July 20, 2021
When it comes to planning a corporate outing, scheduling a company retreat, or looking for a team building venue, one thing is for certain, you will want to be sure to choose a team building activity that connects. Here are a few Minnesota team building activities that do just that. Read more...