The Twin Cities Gateway, Minnesota, is a group of nine communities located just minutes from downtown Minneapolis or Saint Paul. The communities include Anoka, Blaine, Coon Rapids, Fridley, Ham Lake, Lino Lakes, Mounds View, New Brighton and Shoreview. Combining small town charm with big city amenities makes this collective of communities the ideal destination for any group or corporate function.
1. The Best Places to Meet. The Twin Cities Gateway offers a wide range of unique venues perfect for everything from relaxed small retreats to professional large meetings. The Gateway features state-of-the-art community centers in New Brighton, Shoreview, Mounds View, and Coon Rapids. Adding a golf outing to your event? There’s no shortage of courses at Bunker Hills Event Center, Majestic Oaks, TPC Twin Cities, or Green Haven Golf and Banquet Center. Want more options? Additional area meeting and conference venues include the National Sports Center, Mermaid Event and Entertainment Center, and the North Metro Event Center.
2. The Most Comfy Choices for Lodging. Whether your group needs full-service pampering or limited-service comfort, our 22 lodging properties offer every accommodation to meet your needs in ideal locations with price points to suit any budget.
3. Bigger Bang for the Buck. When searching for value coupled with quality, service, and free parking, meeting and event planners will find their dollar goes further in The Twin Cities Gateway communities.
4. Great Location and Accessibility. Located just minutes from both downtown Minneapolis and St. Paul, the Twin Cities Gateway communities offer convenience and accessibility with the Northstar Commuter Rail and city-wide bus routes, along with ample 24/7/365 free parking.
5. Bonus Amenities. The meeting venues in the growing communities of the Twin Cities Gateway are located adjacent to a variety of popular restaurants, regional shopping destinations like Riverdale and Northtown Mall, along with a stunning network of parks and trails for recreational use.
For more information about the Twin Cities Gateway, go to www.tcgateway.com.
Spotlight | March 14, 2018
Corporate outings don’t have to be organized around the same old run-of-the-mill activities that your crew is used to. Instead, you can shake things up this spring and organize an outing that’s interesting, entertaining, fun, and unique. This month we shine the spotlight on some of Minnesota’s best places, events, and attractions to take your team. Read more...
Press Release | February 12, 2018
Removed for safety reasons, the Mounds View statue could be restored. Read more...
Spotlight | January 16, 2018
Winter doesn’t have to be cold and brutal. Not when you take your team to one of the hottest destinations around in 2018. So, gather up the group and explore these Minnesota places that shine as bright as the sun, even if it is January. Read more...
Spotlight | December 14, 2017
From soup to nuts, it’s critical you pick a caterer or restaurant for your event that provides the freshest, most enjoyable food possible. Read more...