Conveniently located just 50 miles north of Madison in Wisconsin’s heartland, Wisconsin Dells offers a wide range of accommodations, meeting facilities, nightlife, events and amenities year round. Whether planning a large convention, small meeting, corporate outing or team building getaway, Wisconsin Dells Visitor & Convention Bureau is available and ready to assist with personalized planning services and all the information necessary to make a splash with your event.
1. Waterparks Galore. Wisconsin Dells is “The Waterpark Capital of the World!®” So when the work is done and it’s time to play, you’ll discover the highest concentration of waterparks in the country with more than enough places to ride, slide, splash and swim to your heart’s content.
2. Many, Many Amenities. In Wisconsin Dells, waterparks are just the start. Whether you’re here for a meeting, conference or trade show, the Dells is an amazing place to stay, work and play. Choose from boat tours on the Wisconsin River, hiking, horseback riding, golf, amusement parks, luxurious spas, dining at more than 100 restaurants, unique shopping, casino gaming and so much more.
3. Meeting Spaces, Big and Small. Whether you need an intimate boardroom setting or an expansive hall for a convention, our world-class facilities come in all shapes and sizes. Choose from a 250 sq. ft. boardroom to a sprawling 100,000 sq. ft. trade show floor area to best suit your crowd.
4. Thousands of Places to Stay. Come to Wisconsin Dells you'll find an abundance of accommodations. With more than 8,000 hotel rooms in the area (with some larger properties offering 600 - 1,000 + rooms on-site), you should have no trouble booking all your guests under one roof.
5. Free Parking. Every penny counts when it comes to planning. That’s why something like the free parking that’s available almost everywhere throughout the Dells is such a perk. What’s more, since most accommodations and attractions are in close proximity to one another, you can easily park and stroll from place to place.
For more information about Wisconsin Dells, go to www.MeetInTheDells.com.
Spotlight | August 26, 2020
As summer comes to an end and we approach the most colorful and to many delightful time of the year, consider taking your retreat or conference to one of these Wisconsin group destinations for some inspiration. Read more...
Spotlight | July 16, 2019
Keeping it local means the money stays in your community, there are fewer travel and lodging expenses, and when food served is sourced locally, it’s often fresher and better tasting. What’s not to love? Read more...
Spotlight | February 12, 2019
Vegas, LA, New York? Sure, they’re great places to hold an event or a corporate convention. They’re also expensive, crowded, and can be a logistical nightmare. Good thing there are fantastic places closer to home that are affordable, accommodating, and easy to navigate. Take a look at some fun facts about these Wisconsin hot spots that are fast becoming popular with planners. Read more...
Spotlight | June 11, 2018
It’s SUMMER! Time to get out of the city and back to nature; explore new places, expand horizons, and invite your team to experience inspiration and collaboration at some of Wisconsin’s best wide-open spaces. Read more...