Let’s face it — ball point pens emblazoned with your logo are kind of old school. And while we would never advise skipping them altogether, you might want to consider some trendier trinkets; promo products that attendees will make a point or keeping and using. Like these:
• Get Smart. Do you know even one person who doesn’t have a smartphone? They just make life easier so if you can give attendees something that enhances that benefit, they’ll love you forever! Why not consider wireless charging pads, WiFi smart plugs, easy grip phone stands, or wireless headsets?
• Drive Business. If you’re in a colder climate, a fleece-lined windshield ice scraper would be greatly appreciated. Trunk organizers help keep the junk in the trunk in place. And of course, phone accessories like a phone holder or car charger are always popular.
• Go “Green”. Go retro and give something green! Journals, canvas tote bags, stationary and even BPA-free water bottles customized with your logo are great giveaways.
• Pop the Cork. Items made from cork are uber trendy right now. Coasters, travel mugs with skid-proof cork bottoms, totes, notebooks, and of course, bottle toppers are all hot items that will make your biz look cool.
• Well & Good. Health and wellness are huge, so give goodies that support that lifestyle. Think fitness trackers, water bottles, hand sanitizers, sunscreen, and lip balm to name just a few.
Remember, you want to make a lasting impression with your promo products, so why not give them something they’ll keep for the long run?