By now, you’ve likely heard that Pantone has chosen their color of the year, “Living Coral.” They describe the warm hue as “an animating and life-affirming shade of orange with a gold undertone.” Pantone asserts that the vibrant color responds to our “innate need for optimism and joyful pursuits.” In other words, it’s absolutely perfect for your next event!
While you consider all the possibilities of this peachy pigment, here are some tips on how to integrate it into your event:
• Go wild! Living Coral is a smashing splash of color at a tropics-themed event beautifully complementing green, leafy patterned furniture or linens.
• Jewel tones. Pair Living Coral with analogous colors such as ruby, garnet, or rose quartz for a classic, sophisticated look in décor or signage.
• Jazz it up. Living Coral accents provide a pop of color when combined with grey furnishings, this year’s trending neutral. Think throw pillows, table runners, or vases.
• Classy and cultured. Because it’s such a versatile hue, Living Coral can be combined with pearlized items such as china, chargers, or centerpieces for timeless appeal.
• Fun floral. Don’t limit yourself! In addition to tableware or linens, use Living Coral in floral arrangements too. Choose from dahlias, roses, tulips, hibiscus, or zinnias. There are a bounty of blooms that come in this incredible color.