Searching for a unique gift to give your favorite client or to show your employees how much you appreciate them? They’ll absolutely love any of these gifts that are trending this season:
• Memorable Moments. Instead of giving another forgettable tchotchke, give them an experience they’ll always remember. Some creative options might include Indoor Skydiving, Hot Air Ballooning, Zip Lining, an Escape Room, or a day at a Waterpark.
• Is There an Echo in Here? Last year’s hot gift was an Amazon Echo, so this year, why not give them an accessory to go with it? Affordable options include speakers, smart bulbs, mini smart plugs, smart lamps, or even an Echo for their car.
• Go Gourmet. You can find virtually anything gourmet these days, from chocolates to cookies to cheeses. We even found gourmet popcorn that comes in exotic flavors like champagne, amaretto, or bourbon. Want to keep it healthy? Instead of your standard fruit basket, how about a collection of fresh, organic veggies with Hummus for dipping?
• A Basket Themes Like a Good Idea. Gift baskets with a theme are both affordable and appreciated. Give a Pasta Dinner Basket with pasta, marinara sauce, olive oil, Italian spices, and a loaf of Italian bread. Why not brew up a Coffee Basket containing gourmet coffee, creamer, flavored syrups, a fun mug, and some biscotti for dipping? Or fill a popcorn bucket with a DVD, microwavable popcorn, candy, and soda for a Movie Night Basket.
• Brand New. Have a hardcover notebook or journal and nice writing pen branded with your company logo for a gift everyone will use. Why not wrap it up in a canvas bag that also displays your company brand?
• Mean Well. Donating to a charity in the recipient’s name is a great way to show generosity and foster a culture of corporate giving in your organization. Doctors Without Borders, the United Way, American Red Cross, and Make-A-Wish are all worthy charities to which you can give.
• Wild Cards. Gift cards might seem ordinary, but they’re affordable and fun to use. Get creative and give a gift card to an event, a theater production, a concert, a popular restaurant, a car wash, a plant store, or a local business you’d like to support.