1. Unique and Flexible Meeting Spaces. From outstanding hotels with meeting and banquet facilities, to airport hangars, a yacht club reborn, an historic opera house, an amphitheater and a completely renovated convention center, Oshkosh offers a wide variety of expansive and unique meeting and convention space options.
2. Affordability. You won’t be turning your pockets inside out when you plan your event in Oshkosh. With so many flexible and distinctive venues available, you’ll find the perfect spot for your meeting or event to suit your budget, big or small.
3. Oshkosh is Wisconsin’s Event City. We’ve got a reputation for hosting the most extraordinary variety of affordable and accessible events in Wisconsin. In fact, delegates and planners know us as “Wisconsin’s Event City.” That’s because meeting here reflects well on them, inspires success and enhances the memorable moments they share with colleagues, friends and family. More often than not, folks come for a conference and then stay for everything else!
4. Central Location = Convenience and Accessibility. Oshkosh is centrally located to three major metropolitan areas - Milwaukee, Green Bay and Madison, making us easy to get to. Plus, because we’re situated at the northeastern section of Wisconsin on Lake Winnebago with Lake Butte des Morts to the North and the Fox River running through the center of our city, Oshkosh is your city on the water. That means unlimited choices of exciting, fun and interesting things to do, see and enjoy.
5. Reputation for Impeccable Service and Hospitality. The Oshkosh Convention & Visitors Bureau is a full-service bureau and a valuable and respected partner for planners. Take advantage of our knowledge and resources - we’re here to help, customizing our programs and services to meet the needs of your individual group. We take great pride in our exceptional customer service and look forward to helping make your event the best one ever!
For more information about the Oshkosh Convention & Visitors Bureau, go to www.visitoshkosh.com.